Potomac Testing provides services to all aspects of the healthcare industry, including public, private, military, and research institutions, as well as pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Testing allows facility compliance to NFPA 99 Standards for Health Care Facilities, as well as other IEC requirements. Our team can also perform upgrades on back-up power generation at hospital and healthcare facilities.
- SHORT CIRCUIT COORDINATION & ARC FLASH STUDIES
- CIRCUIT BREAKER INVESTIGATION
- POWER QUALITY INVESTIGATIONS
- ACCEPTANCE AND MAINTENANCE TESTING
- REOLAY TESTING AND RELAY SETTING CHANGES
- CABLE TERMINATIONS
- BUS DUCT TESTING