Potomac Testing has the highest proportion of NETA Level 3 and 4 technicians of any company in the industry. Our technicians have the experience and leadership capabilities required to run major outages and projects of any size. It is not unusual that turnarounds at client sites can require the coordination of dozens of technicians.
All test reports are generated using PowerDB Test Data Management Software. This improves the organization and communication of test results, providing necessary reports when needed. Compliance with maintenance standards, including NERC PRC-005-2 and other regulatory requirements, is assured. The maintenance and testing data of our clients is managed efficiently and thoroughly, allowing the easy planning of upcoming outages and resource requirements.
- SCHEDULED PLANT OUTAGES ALLOW THE INVESTIGATION OF MAINTENANCE ISSUES THAT COULD AFFECT PLANT AVAILABILITY
- THOROUGH VISUAL EXAMINATIONS, SERVICE INSPECTIONS, AND OPERATIONSL CHECKS
- OUTAGE SERVICES PERFORMED QUICKLY, EFFICIENTLY, AND SAFELY
- POWERING DOWN AND DE-ENERGIZING EQUIPMENT, ALLOWING SAFE CONDITIONS FOR ALL INVOLVED
- COORDINATION OF ALL EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING PORTABLE GENERATORS AND EXTERNAL LIGHTING