According to IEEE Std. 493-2007, Table 10.33, inadequate installation and testing prior to start-up of cable splices and terminations are the primary causes of failure.
Our splicers are certified by the National Cable Splicing Certification Board (NCSCB), ensuring they are properly trained and equipped to handle and terminate cables that are part of a well-engineered medium voltage distribution system.
Adding Service Value
- A turn-key solution can be provided to not only terminate, but provide & install the medium voltage cable, enabling a more streamline installation prociess
- Troubleshooing and repair of cable systems to improve system reliabilty
- Installation of modular components to allow for future expansion as demand increases
- Over 100 years of experience in medium voltage cable
- Neta certified technicians that have a better understanding of complicated projects and can identify potential problems that may be overlooked by less qualified service companies
WE SPECIALIZE IN