Safety training is just as important for personnel who work near electrical equipment as it is for those working directly with the systems.
Potomac Testing proudly offers seminars to keep your employees safe and knowledgeable on the latest industry standards and best practices. Classes can be taught at your facility or our classrooms.
TRAINING COURSES INCLUDE
- MV Switchgear / Circuit Breaker / MCC Basics
- LVMCC / LV Switchgear Basics for Operators and Electricians
- Relays & System Protection
- Arc Flash Safety
- Basic Electrical Safety Training (including NFPA70E Safety Training and how to identify employees’ appropriate training and protection requirements)
- OSHA – 10 & 30 Hour Training Course